Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New Parenting Blog From Luv Saving Money Blogger

This is something I've been thinking about doing for a while.  I look at my 4 kids and realize how fast they grow.  My other blog, LuvSavingMoney.com is all about, well, saving money.  We are a frugal family by nature but there are so many things I like to blog about the just don't fit with my frugal blog theme.  So here I am, my first post on my parenting blog "3 Blues and a Pink" I think you can figure out the title for yourselves.
I have so many plans for this blog.  Documenting the activities we do over the summer, talking about Science Project stresses, and how fast the little ones are growing.  I hope to make this a welcoming place for all types of parents.

I'll be working on some design and set up for this blog so bear with me as I get this more personal blog off it's feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment