Monday, June 9, 2014

My Baby Boy Graduated from Pre-school

My baby boy graduated from pre-school. It seems unreal to me that next school year I'll have 3 kids riding a bus to school and gone all day. I'm a little sentimental about it right now.  He's my baby boy.  I still have my baby girl at home but I know soon enough I'll be writing a post about her getting ready to start school.

I work part-time outside of my home.  I work mornings so, when I come home at lunch time both  him and my baby girl are greeting me at the door.  Then hubby heads off to work. As sentimental as I am now I think it's really going to hit me that first week he isn't there when I get home.


The graduation was nice.  His teacher called each child up individually.  They got a cute little certificate and she gave them an extra award and picked something nice to say about each kid.  My son got a special award for recognizing his written name and counting to 10.  They had cookies and punch afterward and they had a bunch of pictures up from school days.  We were allowed to take ones we wanted that had our child in them.  I grabbed a few.

So mommas help me out.  How did you deal with your kids "growing up" milestones?  Cause this momma just might cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment